48 inch Professional Series Rangetop
48 inch Professional Series Rangetop
- Everyday Price:$4,949.00
Home cooks can now enjoy the next generation of surface cooking for the Pro Rangetop, Pro Harmony Ranges and Pro Grand Ranges with the introduction of the Thermador Professional Grill. At launch, it will be the only Professional Grill on the market to offer exceptional grilling performance - without the flare-ups - that can be kept clean over multiple uses and over time. The Professional Grill grates are thermostatically controlled with PTFE/PFOA (Teflon)-free non-stick coating that makes cleanup simple, and provides the true cooking performance expected from Thermador.The Professional Grill is designed as an alternative to the existing Thermador electric griddle and grill plate, and will feature ceramic briquttes and a cooking experience that more closely resembles using an outdoor grill. Juices collected in the industry-exclusive ceramic briquettes provide genuine smoked grill flavor, while the grill features two independently controlled heating elements that allow cooks to place foods such as vegetables on one half of the grill at a lower setting and meats or fish on the other half at a higher heat setting for ultimate results time and again.With the introduction of the Professional Grill, culinary enthusiasts will have more flexibility when selecting their ultimate Thermador surface cooking appliance, including the option to feature the Professional Grill and the Electric Griddle (optional accessory) side-by-side, and a mix of options when selecting the number of Thermador Star Burners and grill/griddle desired for their unique cooking needs. QuickClean Base designed for easy surface cleaningEvery burner 18,000 BTU (NG)Precision simmering capabilities as low as 100 degree F (375 BTU) with 2 ExtraLow Simmer burnersContinuous porcelain, easy to clean cooking surfaceWidest range of simmer options from 375 BTU to 3,000 BTUStar design delivers superior heat spread for any size panSimmer without stirring/scorching with exclusive ExtraLowSuperior griddle results-6 pass, 1630 watt electric griddleFusion coating surface non-stick, non-PTFE, rust-proof cast-aluminum griddle removable griddle for easy clean-upGrill accessory-thermostatically controlled for even heatingFusion coating surface non-stick, non-PTFE, rust-proof cast-aluminum grill accessoryRemovable griddle and grill accessory for easy clean-upPatented Pedestal Star Burner with QuickClean BaseRestaurant style metal knobsSignature blue indicator lightingIsland trim shipped standard with rangetop
Number of Burners:Six
Width :48 inch ... see more
- Superior grilling results, 1630 watt Indoor Electric Grill. Thermostatically controlled for even heating. Fusion coating surface, non-stick, non PTFE, rust proof, cast iron aluminum griddle (optional accessory).
- The ExtraLow feature provides the widest variety of temperature control of any simmer system. It cycles on and off to maintain temperatures as low as 100 degree . Perfect for simmering delicate sauces or keeping food warm without scorching. THERMADOR EXCLUSIVE
- Our exclusive, sealed 3-in-1 Star Burner's unique five-point design offers a reduced cold spot, faster time to boil and the ExtraLow feature. The coverage area allows for more ports and more flame distribution than a round burner. THERMADOR EXCLUSIVE
- The unique five-point design of our patented Star Burners directs heat evenly from the center of the pan to its edges for faster time to boil. It boils water over 50% faster than leading competitors.
- The raised pedestal burner and porcelain maintop have been crafted for perfect integration and easy cleanup. A hand and sponge fit easily under each burner to wipe the surface clean and a teardrop emboss reduces food buildup near the base. THERMADOR EXCLUSIVE
- Exclusive, patented Star Burner - most even heating, unsurpassed flame coverage
- Professional style, continuous cast iron grates
- Bold Professional design
|Number of Burners||Six|
|Product Features||Type of grate Cast iron|
|Technical Specifications||Amps (A) 20|
|WARRANTY||Limited warranty, entire appliance, parts and labor (2 years) Two-year warranty is only valid on products purchased after 1/1/2012|
Extended warranties can save you hundreds, sometimes even thousands of dollars in unexpected repairs. You can contact us, or visit our store for additional details.
Let our team co-ordinate professional delivery and installation on your new purchase. Some restrictions may apply.